BMC F5A Full Face Headgear with Clips Only
All BMC CPAP Masks that can be used with any brand of CPAP (APAP or Fixed Pressure CPAP) Machine except for the certain travel CPAP machines.
The BMC F5A CPAP Mask is a new and latest addition to the BMC Full Face CPAP Mask range for sleep therapy users in Australia. The F5A Full Face CPAP Mask is a forehead frame-free CPAP mask designed to provide clear field of view without the obstruction of a forehead support therefore delivering superior comfort throughout the night. The BMC F5A is an ideal full-face CPAP mask if you wear glasses while reading or watching TV. The F5A Full-Face CPAP Mask has 3 components making it easy to clean, assemble and use!
- Forehead Frame-Free Design reducing facial contact and eliminates the need for a forehead support
- Quick-Click Frame Attachment for effortless reassembling after cleaning.
- Ideal for side-sleepers, restless sleepers and mouth breathers
- Easy Release Clips for quick attachment and removal
- 4 convenient Velcro adjustment points
The F5A Full Face sleep apnea mask also has patented easy release clips making it incredibly easy to attach or reattach the headgear. The BMC F5A CPAP Mask is a minimal contact full face mask therefore reduces the appearance of CPAP strap marks and pressure points. The Quick-Click Frame Attachment is the newest feature of the allowing you to reassemble the mask with ease.